The TRESemme Split Remedy Collection includes:
- TRESemme Split Remedy Shampoo: The shampoo has a light moisturizing formula that gently cleanses and strengthens the hair to keep it healthy and manageable.
- TRESemme Split Remedy Conditioner: Moisturizes each hair strand and binds up to 80% of split ends, resulting in healthy, smooth and polished looking hair.
- TRESemme Split Remedy Leave-In Conditioning Spray: Helps to detangle wet hair and reduces friction between hair strands resulting in less damage from brushing.
- TRESemme Split Remedy Leave-In Conditioning Treatment: Protects hair from damaging effects of styling inclduding breakage, frizz and dryness. It has a light weight formula that leaves your hair smooth and shiny.
- TRESemme Split Remedy Split End Sealing Serum: Helps maintain style, seals in shine and reduces frizz.
Glow: The first thing that I noticed and loved about the Split Remedy products is that they have such a clean, fresh and lovely scent. The shampoo lathers really well and the conditioner makes my hair feel instantly smooth. I have naturally oily hair so I'm always worrying about using leave-in products because most of them tend to weigh your hair down but that's definitely not the case with the Split Remedy leave-in conditioning spray and treatment. They both have a light weight formula which absorbs into my hair without leaving it feeling heavy or greasy. I also really like the Leave-In Conditioning Spray, every curly girl knows that a good detangler is a must-have and this one definitely delivers. I was able to detangle my curls effortlessly. I applied the Sealing Serum on my damp hair just before drying and styling, after straightening I noticed that my hair had tons of shine and my split ends that usually fly out were tamed and smooth.
Glare: None! I'm just amazed that these products have the ability to produce such noticeable and effective results in such a short period of time! I look forward to continuing using them and I can't wait to see just how much more awesome my hair looks and feels in a few more weeks ^_^
Would I Recommend It? I sure would! After only 2 uses I have already noticed a big difference with my ends. My hair sheds less and my ends are easier to manage and doesn't get as frizzy when I'm out in the humid summer temperatures. I love that I can get salon-like results in the comfort of my own home. What I love more is that I've finally found a great set of products that will help me stretch out some of those salon visits. I mean what more can you ask for? ^_^
Where To Buy: TRESemme Split Remedy products are super affordable (all under about $6 each) and are currently available at various retailers nationwide. To purchase or to learn more please visit http://www.tresemme.com/Products/Split-Remedy/.
NEW Split Remedy, from TRESemmé, repairs up to 80% of split ends in just three uses. And with continued use, repairs further damage as it occurs.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by TRESemmé via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of my own and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of TRESemmé.